Antique Appraisals In Houston Texas
Antique Appraisals in Houston
Do you have heirlooms, antiques, or other collectibles of unknown value? At Prestige Estate Services, we offer expert online appraisal services for residents of Houston and the surrounding areas.
An online appraisal is a fast and easy way to find out if you own hidden treasures. Here’s how it works:
The Online Appraisal Process Explained
We make the entire process simple. Click on the main menu above under “Appraisals Services” and select “Online Antique Appraisal – Quick, Easy & Online” or simply click this link then do the following:
- Simply change the number of items in the cart below that you want us to provide a valuation on. Then click “Add to cart”.
- Click on “Proceed To Checkout” button.
- Fill out the billing and payment information. Then click “Place Order”.
- You will then be taken to a page where you will upload your pictures and include any information you might know about its history, condition, dimensions etc.
- Then you will be provided a confirmation receipt and order number and an expert on our team will then research the item to determine it’s fair market value and begin the appraisal. You will get this returned to you within 3 business days.
*If for some reason an appraiser is not able to find an appropriate comparable and is unable to provide a fair market value, you will not be charged and a full refund would be provided.
With over 50 years of combined experience, we’re experts in assessing all types of household items, including furnishings, electronics, clothing, kitchenware, antiques, collectibles, and more. Plus, as part of the nationwide Prestige network, we can reach out for specialized help when evaluating unique and obscure items in most cases.
Online Appraisal and In-Person Appraisals: Which is Best?
Aside from online appraisals, our team can also visit your location to provide in-person appraisals. Not sure which option is right for you? Here’s how to best determine this:
Online appraisals work best if you have a few items that you want evaluated. Maybe you inherited a piece of jewelry or an antique that looks valuable, but you don’t know how to research it further. Let our expert team take a closer look.
Online appraisals from Prestige offer the following benefits:
Convenient – Send over images of your items whenever you like. No appointment is necessary.
Easy – Large, awkward, and fragile items can stay inside your house. No transportation is required and this reduces damaging a possible valuable antique.
Fast – Most online appraisals are completed within three business days.
In-person appraisals allow us to prepare a USPAP-compliant report. The Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice are guidelines established by Congress. Appraisal documents prepared according to USPAP standards are accepted by most courts, banks, and professional organizations.
In-Person appraisals offer the following benefits:
- They’re accepted by courts for divorce and other instances of shared-property dissolution.
- They’re often accepted by insurance companies for proof of ownership when filing a claim.
- It’s the easier way to have multiple items or the contents of an entire estate appraised.
Discover the Prestige Difference Today
We provide both online and in-person appraisals for residents and businesses throughout the Houston area, including West University, Greater Greenpoint, Carverdale, Galleria-Uptown, and more. As Houston residents ourselves, we promise to always treat you right with fair prices and honest service.
If you’d like an online appraisal, submit images and details via our online form above. For additional information about any of our appraisal or estate sale services, Contact Us today or call us at (713) 429-0309.
Do you own a hidden treasure? We’ll help you find out!
Get Appraisals For Anything You Think May Be Valuable
If you find that grandpa has an extensive coin collection or grandma had a collection of custom purses or antiquities, it may be a good idea to have them appraised. An estate sale company like Prestige Estate Services Inc. will be able to appraise it for various reasons in a report that may be required in a specific format such as IRS qualified formats or certification aspects. A professional appraisal could prevent you from accidentally selling a $10,000 item for $5 just to get rid of it quickly.
Call us today!
Like and Follow Us on Facebook
To Stay Updated with Prestige News